Quem tiver dúvidas é só usar e verá! Maravilhoso App. Meus parabéns aos desenvolvedores.
Amphetamine ranking history and charts
|15 Oct||16 Oct||17 Oct||18 Oct||19 Oct||20 Oct|
|19 + 981||14 + 5||14 0||14 0||20 -6||16 + 4|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesMacDesktop,
Versions and releases
Latest version Amphetamine: 3.0.2
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
- Option to send a notification on manual start/stop of session in Preferences
- Resolves an issue where some Preferences would not save
- Improves status icon quality on non-Retina displays in systems prior to Yosemite
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
- Set up an infinite number of Triggers, each with its own set of conditions
- Expanded schedule options for Triggers
- Trigger sessions and "single-use" sessions now operate independently
- New icons and sounds
- Hide/show icon in Dock option in Preferences
- Complete rewrite of application
- A bunch of little things you probably wont notice
Note: Amphetamine³ drops support for OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.7 Lion (sorry!) and now requires 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher.
Apps Changes History:
- 2 years ago: New App Version 3.0.1 ☛ 3.0.2
- 2 years ago: New App Version 3.0 ☛ 3.0.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.3.1 ☛ 3.0
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.3 ☛ 2.3.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.2.1 ☛ 2.3
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.2 ☛ 2.2.1
- 2 years ago: New App Version 2.1 ☛ 2.2
Realmente é O MELHOR!
Bis jetzt habe ich gedacht, Caffeine ist das A und O auf jedem Mac… weit gefehlt. Diese App ist wirklich genial! Erfüllt den selben Zweck, nur kann mehr und viel besser. FETTE EMPFEHLUNG!
Funktioniert sehr gut und läast sich auch noch anpassen!
Great Little Utility
If you’re frustrated with having to change your power save setting each and every time when your mac needs to stay awake look no further. This utility not only does the job perfectly and easily but also it has a vast array of options that suits each and every task you can imagine. A must have. Deserves 5 stars.
Like the options; request a name change
As has been noted in other reviews, this seems to be a terrific replacement for Caffeine (an app I have used for YEARS). As someone who has had narcotics addiction in the family, I grieve the name choice. Hope a better name might be considered.
Works as Advertised!
All I can say is that it keeps my Mac awake and even my Hard Drives that I add to the preferences list. Great app!
Nice Idea, awful execution
This app is a pretty good idea and it looks a lot better than caffeine given the features, however it is incredibly buggy so you can barely take advantage of all of the features. When you click on the menu bar icon for amphetamine, the options dropdown menu pops down, but only for about half a second. It disappears immediately after no matter what I tried to do. This made it very dificult to change the settings, activate it, attempt to leave feedback at their website(that’s why I’m here instead of there, their feedback button didn’t even work), and eventually once I was finished trying to deal with it, quit the app so I could uninstall it. I have literally never had that happen with any other menu bar app, so I am very disappointed in these developers. This app has some nice vision and I could see using it once they make it usable, but at this point it really is unusably bad.