I got this app because I wanted to be able to add date stamps onto some of my photos. It does that easily and quite a bit more. All electronic images have the information stored in them but when you print a picture what is stored electronically does not really help. My life is now a little better with this easy to use program.
BatchPhoto — Batch Convert, Resize, Date Stamp, and Watermark Photos at Mac App Store analysefollow app ASO analyse
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||54.99 USD|
Available for devicesMacDesktop,
Versions and releases
Latest version BatchPhoto — Batch Convert, Resize, Date Stamp, and Watermark Photos: 4.2
• Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images
• Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Location, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO, DPI, Color, Coordinates, and even Altitude!
• Resize - Added new option: Dont upscale images that are smaller than specified size
• Resize - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option and updated interface
• Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and the 3:2 predefined ratio
• Auto Crop - New option to select the crop region as Left/Top, Center, or Right/Bottom
• Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option. Updated cropping rectangle to be visible on white backgrounds
• Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras
• Fix: Changing photos in Step 2 sometimes caused the app to crash
• Fix: Some images with wrong EXIF fields crashed the app
• Fix: Date filter settings window displayed artefacts
• Fix: Font size for some interface elements was too large
Apps Changes History:
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.1 ☛ 4.2
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.0.2 ☛ 4.1
- New App Version 29.99 -> 0
Dates on Photos
лучшее для массового изменения параметров фотогалерей
4.1, EL Capitan - работает без замечаний, быстро, используя все ядра проца Macbook pro 15
Ora non funziona più
Purtroppo il prodotto dopo alcuni aggiornamenti del sysop non funziona più… e non è la prima volta che accade.
BatchPhoto is extraordinary. I changed the orientation, the width and height, the DPI, and renamed 580 photographs in less than a minute! Amazingly fast and accurate.
Just bought this -
What’s the deal? It freezes up each time I go to add photos!
It works and does what it says it does.
I use Batch Photo to place Date Stamps on all my photos that I take with my Canon DSLR. Since there is no way to make my camera do this internally, I have searched long and hard to find a program that would do this for me. The process is pretty straight forward to Date Stamp my pictures. I would like to be able to save my settings so that I dont have to tell the program how what color/font/location everytime I load the program up, And there may be a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet. I have tried the other features, and there are plenty, but in the end I have found it to be very useful for what I need it to do. I would like the producers of Batch Photo if they could allow the Date Stamp to have a border on it like the way Canon Point-and-Shoot cameras place there Date Stamp. It looks very nice with a border option. Thanks!