This app will advertise that it is free, but then charge you $19.99 or $49.99. It is no different from the free version they offered previously. I used their services for some time as it was offered for free. Then all of a sudden they announced the app will now cost money. Their customer service department was unappologetic, rude, and very short. It also appears they have conitnually done these so called “updates” in order to erase negative reviews such as these. Worst app experience I have ever had. Worst customer service experience I have ever had.
Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange ranking history and charts
|19 Jun||20 Jun||21 Jun||22 Jun||23 Jun|
|16 + 984||20 -4||
|38 + 1||44 -6|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesMacDesktop,
Versions and releases
Latest version Newton Mail - Email for Gmail, Outlook & Exchange: 9.8.8
- Disable signature for reply. The first reply will have the signature however, you can choose to disable it for subsequent replies
- Option to rename attachment while downloading. Note that the ‘Ask where to save each file before downloading’ box in ‘Settings > General’ needs to be checked first
- Option to switch off ‘Forgot Attachment’ check
- Shortcut to enable/disable autocorrect in Compose (Ctrl+Cmd+A)
- Two more keyboard shortcuts for Delete. Go to ‘Settings > General’ and choose what works best for you
- Customary bug/crash fixes
Apps Changes History:
- 3 days ago: New App Version 9.7.38 ☛ 9.8.8
- 2 weeks ago: New App Version 9.7.29 ☛ 9.7.38
- 1 month ago: New App Version 9.7.27 ☛ 9.7.29
- 1 month ago: New App Version 9.6.27 ☛ 9.7.27
- 1 month ago: New App Version 9.6.26 ☛ 9.6.27
- 2 months ago: New App Version 9.6.20 ☛ 9.6.26
- 2 months ago: New App Version 9.5.38 ☛ 9.6.20
- 3 months ago: New App Version 9.5.35 ☛ 9.5.38
- 3 months ago: New App Version 9.4.52 ☛ 9.5.35
- 4 months ago: New App Version 9.4.49 ☛ 9.4.52
Run The Other Way
Cobrar $49,00 dolar tudo bem, eu sou uma pessoa que pagaria para usar este aplicativo, porem pagar anualmente nao e viavel, porque nao fazem como o 1password, cobram por mês?
CloudMagicの時から利用しています。 有料機能はいらいないので、無料のままでも機能的には以前とかわらないのだけど、有料機能を催促する黄色いバナーがずっと表示されているのが嫌ですね。 Androidでも使ってますが同様です。有料でも6000円単発なら検討の余地はあるけど年間というのは意味不明。そしてアイコンのデザインがひどい。以前の方がクールでしたね。 sparrowからMailbox、CloudMagicと自分が好きなアプリが姿を消していくのは悲しいですねー。どなたかいいアプリを教えてください！
STOP UPDATING TO HIDE BAD REVIEWS
I bought cloudmagic about 1-2 months before it changed to Newton. I deliberated over the purchase for several weeks before deciding to invest the money in what I thought would be a program I would use for years to come. Now today I am forced into a subscription based yearly fee. I am dissappointed in this company for falsey leading in customers and then coercing them to switch to an absurdly high subscription based program. I would have never made the investment in this company if I knew what their plan was. Now I have 1 “free” year left with this company when I made the purchase to use cloudmagic indefinitely. Since this change, several “updates” have been released, for what appears to be the purpose of hiding all their bad reviews.
It’s the best email program I’ve found. Best of breed search. I’d like to be able to have favorite folders in left pane, and folder suggestions when filing similar to boxer or clearcontext for outlook.
Say what you will about the price, sure it could be cheaper. But I’d rather have a company that HAS a business plan than one that doesn’t. I love the apps. They are simple and clean. I was testing around 5 of the top e-mail apps and they are all good, but Newton ALWAYS was the first to send me the e-mails. I always got the e-mails first through Newton. I gave in. I love it. I love the app. If you have the money and want a company that is commited to making the app better, which I hope they do, than this is the one for you. Love it.
Intentionally stopped email sync and other functionality to force us to update to your latest awful revamp. Not only that, obviously someone in the company actively voted other negative review as not helpful. Shame on you CloudMagic!