Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool with the following key features:
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail.
…and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
NOTE: As some guy didnt find out how to start working with Greenshot, heres how: On the top of your screen is a clock. Somewhere on the left of it, you find a small G-icon. Click it. You also find the default hotkeys in the menu.
WARNING for long-time Greenshot users: Greenshot for Mac is NOT as feature-rich as you might expect when you were using it on the PC before. We are doing our very best, but it may take a few months until you find the feature you are missing.
To speed things up, you can help us by communicating with us. Send us an email or file your issues in our bugtracker: https://greenshot.atlassian.net/projects/MAC
When youre just writing an AppStore review for Greenshot, we cannot answer your requests! Please keep that in mind.
- Global hotkeys are now configurable.
- Replaced popup message by notification center message (copy to clipboard).
- Destination picker can now be closed by CMD-W.
- New shortcuts in destination picker for the available options (CMD-E: Editor, CMD-S: Save, CMD-C: Clipboard, CMD-M: Mail). See tooltip messages for details.
- Added shortcuts for the editor tools (L=line, A=arrow, …). See main menu for details.
- Added shortcut for „send as mail“ in editor (CMD-Shift-M).