I have an entire Transformers comics collection scanned into JPGs and I wanted to merge each issue / folder into a single PDF to read on my iPhone / iPad via IBooks. Does exactly what I needed! Highly recommended app for merging multiple JPG files into one clean PDF.
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||6.59 USD|
Available for devicesMacDesktop,
Versions and releases
Latest version JPG to PDF : Export all images into PDF: 4.2
- Fully compatible for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Apps Changes History:
- New App Version 3.99 -> 0
- New App Version 7.99 -> 3.99
- New App Version 4.99 -> 7.99
- 1 year ago: New App Version 4.1 ☛ 4.2
- New App Version 6.99 -> 4.99
- 2 years ago: New App Version 4.0.2 ☛ 4.1
- New App Version 4.99 -> 6.99
- New App Version 7.99 -> 4.99
- 2 years ago: New App Version 4.0.1 ☛ 4.0.2
- 2 years ago: New App Version 4.0 ☛ 4.0.1
Works great for merging JPG files into one PDF
Major bug: the app creates a huge file — not sure why. My original jpegs were 11 MB, the app created a PDF that is 20 MB! Needs fix.
Pas mal du tout
Compilation de différents type d’images (y compris pdf) en un seul pdf, je cherchais ça depuis longtemps pour compiler mes scans
Does what it says, perfect
I bought this to convert images (.jpeg) of course syllabuses, class notes, revisions, etc into PDF form to ease management. Does the job quite well, its stable, quick and has enough settings around quality of PDFs created to make it a great tool. Easy to use in my opinion too. My system: 2011 11.6" Macbook Air with 4GB RAM and i5
Does exactly what I needed. Fast and complete. Easy to use, after a few tries.
Güzel uygulama.. Ciddi manada iş görüyor..
Very nice utility, works as described
Very nice software. Works quickly and stable. Very happy!