SEQUEL for PostgreSQL is a professional DB administration and management tool, with extremely intuitive and feature rich GUI that makes it the best assistant tool for developers and admins. SEQUEL is lightweight, fast and powerful that it can significantly simplify the DB management process. For those who cannot live without a CLI, SEQUEL offers a powerful Query Editor with syntax highlight, autocomplete and a Console log view that is always visible, so you can monitor the communication with your databases.
It also features:
‧ Database management forms for schemas, regular, temporary and foreign tables, indices, foreign keys, triggers, rules, sequence, collations, domains, base, enum, range and composite data types, operators, tablespaces, aggregates, functions, foreign data wrappers, foreign servers, event triggers, languages, full text search configurations, dictionaries, parsers and templates, with extended parameters support
‧ Assistant info views for Object information, Actions, Help and Documentation
‧ Jump bar for quick objects selection and navigation
‧ Task bar with multi-task monitoring support
‧ Console log view
‧ Syntax highlight with font and colours customisation
‧ Line numbering
‧ Direct editing in the results view, query results explanation
‧ NOTICE messages support
‧ Powerful Field Editor and Field Preview
‧ Transaction based database updates
‧ Code preview and Content editing
‧ Interface colours customisation
and many more
SEQUEL allows you to have a direct database connection, or you can use the built-in SSH tunneling or SSL encryption of your connection.
SEQUEL for PostgreSQL supports all PostgreSQL Database servers starting from version 9.1.
1. Full management support for:
‧ Full text search configurations, dictionaries, parsers and templates.
‧ Temporary and foreign tables.
1. PostgreSQL documentation and libpq updated to version 9.6.3
2. Tooltips for navigation are button are now correct as selected object and possible actions.
3. Now owner of all database objects may be managed from the appropriate management form.
4. Functions management form uses CREATE OR REPLACE syntax when possible.
5. When creating a new composite, range, enum type or domain, SEQUEL syncs the cooresponding autogenerated ARRAY data type too.
6. Added per connection "Maximum wait time for connection" parameter, which represents connection_timeout keyword in connection string.
1. Now column NOT NULL constraint can be changed aways, as it should.
2. Aggregates management form no longer provides only few entries for state, end and other function combo-boxes.
3. User mapping options management for foreign server now uses the correct syntax.
4. Table management form now is marked as modified when changing the inheritance of the table. The action assistant now shows "Modify ...." button as active when any of the tables parameters has been changed.
5. Now task bar is not extending beyond screen size when having very long text content. (thanks to Peter Aroney)
6. Name and default value of view columns can be managed.
7. Parameter obj_file in function management form is now escaped as literal.
8. Fix a issue which prevented syncing of a table with database server to be executed and handled correctly in some cases.
9. Trigger assistant view now presents correct information for the function.