no more sifting through 100s of emails or texts for work! create channels for each work subject/department and find documents/pics/links easily!!
Slack ranking history and charts
|19 Jun||20 Jun||21 Jun||22 Jun||23 Jun|
|2 + 998||2 0||2 0||2 0||2 0|
Available in countries
|Korea, Republic Of||free|
Available for devicesMacDesktop,
Versions and releases
Latest version Slack: 2.6.2
• Unexplainably, context menus and spell-check stopped working in some teams. OK: we have an explanation but wed rather not discuss it. Its embarrassing. Rest easy knowing that its fixed here.
• We found – and cast out – the culprit behind high resource usage while the apps sitting idle.
Apps Changes History:
- 3 weeks ago: New App Version 2.6.0 ☛ 2.6.2
- 1 month ago: New App Version 2.5.2 ☛ 2.6.0
- 3 months ago: New App Version 2.5.1 ☛ 2.5.2
- 3 months ago: New App Version 2.4.1 ☛ 2.5.1
- 5 months ago: New App Version 2.3.4 ☛ 2.4.1
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.3.3 ☛ 2.3.4
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.3.2 ☛ 2.3.3
- 6 months ago: New App Version 2.3.1 ☛ 2.3.2
- 7 months ago: New App Version 2.3.0 ☛ 2.3.1
- 7 months ago: New App Version 2.0.3 ☛ 2.3.0
Can’t access private channels
Just upgraded to latest version - can’t click on any of the private chanels on desktop or web app. Mobile app works fine. Restarted, rebooted and even removed and reinstalled the app - still not working.
One Stop App for all Office communciations
We have been using this App to communicate with various teams and vendors. No matter how many slack teams you work with, one Slack application supports multiple slack team. All groups and contacts are easily accesible with Shortcut Keys. It letes you to send files, code (without losing formatting) over message, it also allows you to mark any messages are favorites. It is very reliable, fast and the best this is that its mobile app compliments the Mac App extremely well. It is a great App for a Distributed and Centralized Team.
Just Downloaded and Can’t even Access it
I just downloaded the app and I can’t even access it. I go on to the website and nothing. Can’t even explore the app. And then I get a message telling me to check server updates for any issues and it says that all is running amazingly. I won’t give it one star because I haven’t gotten to see it. But if I can’t access the app then what is the point. If things change, I will update my score if I ever actually get to try it out.
Проблемы с логином только участились
Раньше периодически нельзя было залогиниться в клиент, теперь еще и с мобильным приложением такие же проблемы появились. Шляпа полная, а не нормальный инструмент для общения.
My First Review and Only Because it is a Bijou of an App!
I am so thankful I found this gem of an application. It holds everything I need into one tidy little jewel box. I can find links which are like precious stones to me and place them in their own special categories. I can share the links, share a mutual calendar, we can text, we can even visit on the phone all through one app. There is more I can share especially about the current innovative pearl of a plan I am developing to use Slack on a wide scale. The app is quite a treasure and it will last longer than most jewelry I own.